PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE TO OUR SITE!!!!
|This is just an unofficial fan page, we have no
connection to "Guiding Light" or CBS.
PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE TO OUR SITE!!!!
Guiding Light Predictions & Rumors
We need more daytime recap/update writers, article
writers, MS Frontpage and Web Expression users, graphics designers,
and more, so please
if you can help out! More
volunteers always needed! Thanks!
Rumors by Eva
The Suds Report has learned that Emmy winner Jerry Ver Dorn (ex-Ross; now
Clint, One Life) would love to return to GL for its last show if ABC gives
him the green light. A major character resurrected for its final episode
will be either Ross and/or Maureen! Expect a big mystery to engulf
Springfield this summer. Peter Simon (ex-Ed), Maureen Garrett (ex-Holly),
and Rick Hearst (ex-Alan-Michael; Ric, GH) are in negotiations to return to
Reva and Jeffrey get married, despite Josh's best efforts to win back
Reva. Grady and Daisy drift apart. Cyrus leaves town to find
Harley. Dinah causes problems for Mallet and Marina. Alan uses his
new psychic powers to win back his fortune.
3/20/08 by Eva
It is rumored that Marcy Rylan may be leaving and that ABC is interested
in Beth Ehlers whose contract expires in May. It is also strongly rumored
that Guiding Light has been renewed.
- Cassie and Josh won't be able to have a child of their own.
- In the wake of her return, Marina's happiness will be short lived.
- Griggs will stay around for a bit, forcing Cyrus to work for him.
- Alan will protect his sister.
- Daisy will find it hard to forgive her mother for spending so much
time away from her while she needed someone to be there.
- Rafe will look to Alan on how to behave in the wake of losing his
- Natalia and Gus will be at odds over Alan's involvement in their
- Frank will be angry with his sister for keeping information from
- Coop won't tell Ashlee about his kiss with Ava until she forces it
out of him.
- Ashlee will wonder if perhaps her mother is right about Coop, and
men in general.
- When it is revealed that Reva and Alan killed someone, everyone
will be wondering who it was. My guess is that Alfred Randall (AKA – Nate Hoffer)
will be the unlucky victim. As viewers learn who was killed, they will also learn
that Alan is keeping quiet about Jonathan & Sarah to protect them.
- Harley will surprisingly urge Marina to follow her heart when it
comes to Cyrus.
- Vanessa will begin to spend a lot of time with Billy. Both will
become nostalgic for the past.
- Billy will be able to stay clean while he's spending time with
Vanessa, but as soon as that's over – he'll hit rock bottom again.
- Lizzie will continue to work her butt off at Lewis Construction and
will impress many people.
- Cassie will jump back into the forefront of working for Lewis
Construction in the wake of the building collapse. She and Lizzie will form an
odd alliance in helping to keep Billy sober.
- Ashlee's secret will have something to do with a baby or pregnancy.
- Doris will be worried that Buzz will use her daughter's secret
against her in the mayoral campaign. When she's wrong, she will begin to look at
Buzz in a different light.
- Jeffery will wonder what it is that Reva sees in Alan. He'll look to
Olivia for the answers, and the two will become close.
- Gus and Harley will work things out, until something happens with
Daisy and Rafe that will cause them to be at odds once again.
- Things with Dinah and Mallet will not improve. While Mallet works
overtime to help pay for his wife's medical bills, he inadvertently
ignores. This will just send Dinah to seek out Matt over and over again,
which makes her wonder who she should be with.
- Ashlee continues to push Coop away until she overhears him saying
the nicest things about her.
- Alan asks Rafe to try and understand why he drugged Harley. Natalia
is shocked when she realizes that Alan may have a bigger hold over her
son than she originally thought.
- Billy wonders if things are truly over for him and Vanessa.
- Cassie and Josh will get married soon. Their happiness will be short
- Cyrus and Alex's arrangement will not work out. She will become
jealous of every moment he is without her. Meanwhile, he'll wonder where
Marina is when he's not around. Alex might try and take him out of the
country on 'vacation' to get his mind away from Ms. Cooper.
- Harley won't be sure if she can forgive Gus. She'll turn to a
friend, Dylan when she needs help sorting her feelings out. Dylan will
be more than happy to be there for her, since he truly does care for
her. Gus will try and fight for his wife while Natalia fights to keep
her first love. Harley's ambivalence will leave Gus wondering if there
is a marriage to even fight for.
- Alan's role as a grandfather coupled with their parents arguing
will cause problems for Rafe and Daisy.
- Mallet will struggle to keep his marriage intact. Dinah will be
busy trying to conquer her own problems, using only Matt as an ally.
- Buzz and Lillian will continue to date and grow closer.
- Jeffery and Reva grow closer despite Olivia's meddling.
- Daisy and Rafe will continue to grow closer over the summer. Maybe
even too close! I'm guessing that Daisy may have a pregnancy scare, or
become pregnant in a few months. This will help push Gus and Harley even
further apart, since each will blame the other's child for the dilemma.
Gus will run to Natalia, and Harley to Dylan.
- Cyrus and Marina's relationship will also heat up in the summer
- Ashlee will soon get out of juvie, no thanks to her mother. Once out
Ashlee will devote much of her time to beginning a relationship with
Coop. Ava will realize this and the rivalry will be on.
- Reva will end up having to come clean to someone, most likely Billy
or Jeffery, about her escapades with Lizzie. Meanwhile Lizzie will
continue to have flashbacks regarding her 'missing time' with Reva.
- Josh will have a hard time hearing about what Cassie did regarding
the paternity test of Beth's child. He won't be able to understand why
she got herself involved and will end up doing the right thing by going
to Alan himself with the truth. This will make Cassie furious and may be
the end of the pair.
- When Mel finds out that Rick might be the father of Beth's baby, she
makes a surprising decision. She vows to help him win custody of his
child, and out of Alan's house. Rick wonders if this may mean that they
can work things out after all.
- Daisy is ecstatic when she realizes that Gus isn't telling Harley
everything about his past with Natalia.
- Ava puts her quest to win Coop's heart back into overdrive. She is
determined to get what she wants.
- It takes a long time before Josh comes clean to Cassie about his
prison tryst with Reva.
- Cyrus begins working for the Spaulding Family. Initially he takes
the job looking at it as an opportunity to rob them blind. Given some
time, Cyrus begins to wonder if his criminal ways are behind him or not
as he realizes how much he truly cares for Marina.
Reva will be the one who helps
free Josh from prison and name Alan's real shooter. This could also mean
trouble for Josh and Cassie's relationship.
When Alan wakes up, he will be
hell bent on figuring out a way to end his marriage to Doris.
Surprisingly, he won't be rushing out to name his shooter.
We will find out when Alan awakes,
that the viewers have two new suspects in the shooting of Alan. Rick and
Alan-Michael will both be at the top of everyone's lists of likely
Dinah will turn to her mother when
she doesn't know how to deal with Cyrus.
Gus and Harley will soon be at
odds over how to best deal with a teenager in the house.
Ava will be the one to find out
that Alan-Michael can walk, and she will be ecstatic. It will be a
while before she realizes how long he's been able to do so.
Ashlee will find that an unlikely
person remembers her birthday Coop! Even though he will just
want to be friends, she will fall hard for him. This will make
Marina will find out about the
Dinah/Cyrus connection and debate on whether she should tell Mallet or
not. In the end she will come clean with her partner about Dinah's
past with the ex-con.
Rick will turn to Beth as he
begins going through the motions of a divorce with Mel.
Alan will wake up and reveal who
shot him, but only to the viewers. Springfield PD won't find out for a
- The loss
of Tammy will have a serious effect on many of the people in town.
- Reva and Cassie will become closer.
- Josh and Cassie will have trouble maintaining their
- Jonathan, Remy and Dinah, together, will rail against the
- Lizzie will become her old self once she realizes that
there is no one left for her to turn to.
- Marina will realize that life is short,
and decide to go after what she really wants – Mallet.
- Daisy will want to turn to drugs again once she realizes
that Tammy is dead.
- Olivia will want her new life with Buzz to start ASAP.
- Jeffery will try and be more of a father to Ava.
| 2005 Predictions
| 2006 Predictions
Back to the Main GL Page